Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Email us at: robloxbros5@gmail.com

Monday, April 8, 2013

We Have Some Bad News...

Hey guys, Mothra here. One of the games we have reviewed, Bi-Plane Dogfight, has been removed from the igotbored44's (the creator) active places. This is because he is 'mad' at ROBLOX for doing a bunch of stuff (according to what his status says). So here's what the bad news is, you can't play it. I know right, you really wanted to play it. Max, Yellow, and I have, but we really feel bad about the guys who didn't get to play it. On my youtube channel, I have some footage of Yellow and me playing the game, then you can get an idea of what the game was like. Just search my username, and you should find a video that is titled Bi-Plane Dogfight. Mothra out.

No comments:

Post a Comment