Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Email us at: robloxbros5@gmail.com

Friday, August 1, 2014

Mothra Used Account Shutdown! Tumblr Fainted!

Hey guys, Mothra here. Well, it's official now, my Tumblr account and blog have been shutdown for good by me. I felt that it wasn't really worth my time, plus I felt more connected to you guys here :) . Anyways, let me fill you guys in on a few things:

1) Yellow is off of ROBLOX, like permanently. He doesn't go on anymore and has mostly moved away from playing it

2) max and I have recently gotten very busy (despite it being the summer) and haven't got the time to post much in this blog. I have tried once or twice to make my own recommendations on games for you guys to play, but it's getting very hard to decide on what's good and what's bad. There are SO many games on ROBLOX that I hardly have the time to try them all out by myself. Plus, lately there has been a major noob spike in many games like Call of Robloxia and various other FPS games on ROBLOX, so I've been trying to stay away from those games

Well, that's about it now. Have a great summer!

Mothra out.

No comments:

Post a Comment